Village Builders - Fraud and Deceptive Trade Practices
They offered a magnitude of offering (walk-out, full covered deck, A/C unit for the 5month build delay).Filed a BBB compliant and their response to a BBB compliant is to try to lie about a home-owner and attack their integrity in attempts to discredit (contrary to written materials).
This company offers you a sham to get you to sign up and buy and then pulls out the RUG. Don't offer something in writing and retract it in writing FOOLS. False and deceptive trade practices of offering landscaping and this is the *** you get.
There are foundation issues, driveways that need replaced less than 9months out.STAY AWAY unless you want a "New" fixer-upper!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Offered much and deliever a home that already needs work
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- " I have been trying for months to do a loan modification on my mortgage with SLS and I have not been able to get in contact with them I have..."
- "Well recently received the shirt I ordered but there is a big spot of paint on it. There was no paperwork included and it wa *** trying to get..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."