Village Builders - Fraud and Deceptive Trade Practices
They offered a magnitude of offering (walk-out, full covered deck, A/C unit for the 5month build delay).Filed a BBB compliant and their response to a BBB compliant is to try to lie about a home-owner and attack their integrity in attempts to discredit (contrary to written materials).
This company offers you a sham to get you to sign up and buy and then pulls out the RUG. Don't offer something in writing and retract it in writing FOOLS. False and deceptive trade practices of offering landscaping and this is the *** you get.
There are foundation issues, driveways that need replaced less than 9months out.STAY AWAY unless you want a "New" fixer-upper!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Offered much and deliever a home that already needs work
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am having many problems with Grand Homes in Frisco Hills community since they started framing my house - I signed a contract with Ms. Sheryl (Sales Manager at Frisco Hills)..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "como consumidora le puedo decir que he tenido malas experiencias *** compras online, malas experiencias *** servicio al consumidor pero jamas he tenido una tan mala y decepcionante como esta!..."
- "I had our contractor recommend Arborcoat for our new deck. We looked at his which is Vail, CO, north facing with a solid roof over it, and it was..."